- We design, manufacture and sell demineralizers for various hospital departments, focusing on the HOLLOSEP® hollow fiber RO system, developed by Toyobo, in combination with functions such as ultrafiltration (UF) and ion exchange (IE).
- Installation, after-sale maintenance, and sale of components
- Expanding business lines for hospitals as a manufacturer providing total support ranging from the design of to their maintenance
TRO Series (ion exchange resin cylinder type)
- Produces pure water from tap water with ease.
A track record of sales in biochemical automated analyzers.
Water production volume: 40 L/h to 150 L/h
- -Compact housing dimensions
-Equipped with a chlorine-resistant RO module from Toyobo
-Equipped with a water leak sensor
-Full maintenance support
- Analysis water, laboratory water, cleaning water, humidification water
- The highly-acclaimed RO have an extensive track record of adoption at many hospitals.
They are also compatible with central systems. We provide total support from the aspects of cost and maintenance.
- - Equipped with a chlorine-resistant RO module from Toyobo
- Full maintenance support
- Reliability proved by adoption by many hospitals
- Various types of cleaning water, pharmaceuticals water, humidification water
TDS & UDS Series (for 1, 2, and 3 people)
- User-friendly, clean-looking sink systems.
The UF membrane type has obtained regulatory approval as medical equipment, attesting to its high reliability.
The lineup includes models with tap water specification (TDS) and with UF membrane equipped specification (UDS).
- - UV bactericidal shower fittings for back contamination prevention
- Retained water discharge function
- Antifogging mirrors
- Non-contact operation
- Less shower splattering
- Unobtrusive in the sergery room passageway
- Smooth scrubbing
- Reliable maintenance support
- Hand-washing in various hospital departments
Baby Formula Preparation Device
- Helps prepare baby formulas safely with high precision at water temperatures of 70°C or above, as recommended by the “Safe preparation storage and handling of powdered baby formula guidelines.”
- - Enables preparing pure water with high precision at
temperatures of 70°C or above in accordance with
- Helps build a total system for safe baby formula
preparation by connecting to the PC series
- An extensive track record of adoption at national
hospitals, children's hospitals, etc.
- Full maintenance support
- Baby formula preparation at hospitals
TUF Series (TUF-1U, TW-1U)
- Disinfected water can be made easily available from a compact wall-mounted unit. The lineup includes models with UF membrane incorporated specification (TUF) and with tap water specification (TW).
- - Equipped with shower fittings for back contamination prevention;
provides a stable supply of disinfected
- Space-saving, with everything contained in an all-in-one housing.
- Continuous automatic operation requires no human intervention except for part replacement.
- Automatic stop function also contributes to water saving.
- Hand washing in various locations