Reverse Osmosis Membrane Seawater Desalination System
Reverse Osmosis Membrane Seawater Desalination System removes salts from seawater to supply fresh water for drinking and industrial use. We can propose to reduce energy costs by equipping high efficiency energy recovery systems.
- Employs Toyobo HOLLOSEP®, a highly functional and reliable reverse osmosis membrane that has been used in large-scale seawater desalinization systems around the world and in Japan.
- Can also be used to produce demineralized water of pure-water quality from salt-contained well water.
- Ensuring supplies of drinking water and domestic water on off-shore islands
- Ensuring supplies of drinking water and domestic water on ships
- Manufacturing mineral water from deep ocean water
- Desalinization of water with a high salt concentration and well water near the seashore