VOC Deodorization System
Compact, roll-type deodorizing system using K-FILTER®, activated carbon fibers that Toyobo commercialized ahead of the world.
- Affordable and compact
- All devices are packaged in a single unit.
- Energy efficient
- Two heat exchangers recover and attach and desorb heat generated by oxidative degradation. This heat is then reused as a heat source for air and the catalytic oxidation unit.
- Excellent operability
- Only utility required is Electric power
Starting and stopping operation requires only 10 to 20 minutes
- Excellent maintainability
- K-Mat (adsorptive material) replacement requires only a few minutes
Catalyst installation is by cassette system
- Relatively small-scale printing, coating, painting, and parts cleaning applications; exhaust gaspurification and deodorization in laboratories, etc.; and improvement of work environment
- Applicable range: Air containing low concentrations of solvents of up to 500 ppm (depending on solvents)
Basic operation flow